Saturday, August 28, 2010

And the winners are....



Thanks for all the entries. Our lucky winners of the Urban Circus FQ bundles in earth and spring are...


#20 - Regina who chose sable, canary and grass to match with the collection.

and

#50 - Melissa who stayed neutral with stone and espresso for earth and white and black for spring.


Please contact us with your email address so we can get your bundles out right away.


Remember that our free domestic shipping with orders over $40 (half off international shipping) ends 8/31.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm very excited. I sent you a message with my address.

    P.S. I'm so laughing now because I just started a giveaway on my blog because I've never won a giveaway and figured someone else could. What timing!

    ReplyDelete